We are looking for a Junior Designer in our Plymouth Studio to create engaging designs according to requirements. You will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer to produce high-quality work.
In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote our company vision.
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (like logos, banners, interfaces)
- Pitch creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks (e.g. colour correction)
- Use feedback from other designers to improve
- Experience with Adobe Suite
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Degree in design or a related field